Aileen is a well rounded creative professional with a range of experience. Her background in fashion design gives her a sharp eye and strong understanding of visual merchandising, wardrobe styling and fashion marketing. Aileen is very deadline driven and thrives in a fast pace, often changing working environment. She loves learning and honing her skills, making her eager to take on any challenge she is presented with. Aileen’s strong communication skills and laid back demeanor make her easy to work with on any creative project.
- Years of visual merchandising experience including a full remodel.
- Designed and launched an e-commerce website.
- Worked on a New York Fashion Week runway show
Assistant Wardrobe Stylist
- Assist with the shopping and styling for shoots and campaigns.
Social Media & Marketing Manager
- Designed and relaunched roweboutique.com. Managed all aspects of their e-commerce
- Created, executed and analyzed all marketing campaigns and strategies
- Produced engaging content for social media including images, gifs, graphics, and copy
- Assisted in executing the annual fashion show that has 250+ in attendance
Visual Merchandiser & Stylist
- Creatively organized visual displays with a sharp eye for aesthetic and functionality
- Collaborated on a full remodel of the shop
- Dressed mannequins to drive sales and showcase key pieces
- Styled looks for fashion shows, lookbook shoots, flat lays, customers and other various events and press requests as well as on location styling
- Worked closely with the Pre-Spring and Resort ‘14 design team, along with assisting with preparations for the NYFW Fall ‘13 runway show