Amanda Wolfson is a seasoned Visual Merchandising designer with a Fine Arts background, working as an independent design and production consultant in Chicago and nationwide. Wolfson’s specialties include visual merchandising, photo styling and set design, as well as management, production and installation of visual elements in a commercial setting.
As part of the International Retail Design community, Amanda has lead teams of merchandisers in the Iron Merchant Challenge, an interactive display competition produced by ZenGenius at the International Retail Design Conference. In 2013, her team won the competition. She was also selected as one of design:retail magazine’s inaugural class of “40 Under 40” in 2015, a listing of the next generation of talented stars driving the future of retail design.
Amanda serves on the Advisory Board for Retail Minded magazine, contributing to the Retail Minded blog in an effort to better support independent merchants with their merchandising challenges and goals.
- Visual Merchandising & Window Display
- Event Design & Production
- Prop and Photo Styling
- Fashion Styling and Coordination
- Holiday Decor
Senior Visual Merchandiser
- Visual merchandising and on-site hands-on support
Prop and Photo Stylist and Visual Merchandising Expert
Amanda Wolfson Productions
- Fifteen years of experience in visual marketing, merchandising and design of special events, 3-dimensional displays and promotional programs for retail, hospitality and lifestyle clients
- Props Master for commercial and video production
- Product Stylist for commercial catalogs and advertising campaigns