Senior Visual Merchandiser
Amy is a highly experienced Visual Stylist and Merchandiser with strong creative planning abilities. Proven creative thinker, with an excellent styling background. Skilled in all areas of Visual Merchandising, including graphics, project development, propping, budgets and concepts to execution. Decisive and innovative thinker, utilizing strong research skills to drive results.
- Visual Merchandising and Styling
- Creative Direction
- Construction and Installation
- Development of seasonal creative plans
- Writing Direction
- Floor plan development
Senior Visual Merchandiser at ZenGenius, Inc.
- Provide visual merchandising and creative support.
Regional Visual Manager at Macy's (NY Metro, Mid Atlantic)
- Responsible for Visual presentation for Macy’s Furniture Galleries: oversee visual presentation standards, develop floor plans for product placement, execute visual enhancements, and manage accessories and interior design elements.
- Participates in critical floor sets with key business partners, Merchandising, and Visual Operations.
- Partners with field management team to develop actionable plans to improve business.
- Trains and oversees Visual Team, Freelancers, and store teams on consistent presentation and execution. Trained and developed a staff of 1.
Visual Director - Creative Planning at Macy's (NYC)
- Conceptualized both merchandising and fashion strategies to establish contemporary in-store presentations. Designed, developed, and sourced collateral, in of support visual enhancements for business initiatives. Articulated key fashion themes into relevant statements. Assembled and published monthly/quarterly directives as communication vehicles for 647 stores nationally.
- Interacted with fashion counterparts and merchant group to evaluate and focus design continuity of seasonal strategies.
- Integrated Macy’s fashion trends: graphics, seasonal plans and vendor collateral into powerful and concise merchandise presentation/graphic tactics.
- Developed all new fixture packages for visual collateral presentation.
- Executed and steered the floor-set prototypes for the Home Division.
- Planned and coordinated product distortions, and managed in-store execution.
- Trained key in-field representatives to required visual standards.