Angela’s intuitive nature gives her substantial foresight to sufficiently accommodate the needsof any clientele. Her degree in Fashion Design from the prestigious Parsons The New School for Design, as well as her Business Management & Finance degree from Brooklyn College, enables her to operate creatively and provide a satisfactory foundation to lead a team. Her career path is a beautiful mixture of film, theatre, fashion and television.
- Creative Direction
- Personal Stylist
- Costume and Fashion Designer
- Proven multi-tasker
- Provides Visual Merchandising services to well-known retailers, such as Limited Brands.
- Assistant Wardrobe Stylist for CBS This Morning Culture correspondent, Artistic Director of both After Midnight on Broadway and Jazz at Lincoln Center, jazz icon Mr. Wynton Marsalis and the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra.
- Head Wardrobe Supervisor for Tony award winning Signature Theatre. Productions include: August Wilson’s How I Learned What I Learned, starring Tony Award winner Ruben Santiago.
- Costume Designer for The Satin Cloak Opera.
- Assistant Costume Designer and Wardrobe Supervisor for the Classical Theatre of Harlem summer 2013 rendition of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
“Angela is diligent, focused, driven, and has a high level of personal responsibility that sets her apart from many creative people.”
- Jessica Barrios - Head Stylist of Jazz at Lincoln Center