Graphic Designer & Visual Merchandiser
Anne has an extensive background in branding, marketing and design. As an Art Director, she develops effective and memorable visual communication that aligns with her client’s brand strategy. She also has 10 years of experience in New York City’s fine art market, and has worked closely with artists, galleries and auction houses. Anne enjoys coordinating many moving parts and has a keen eye for detail. Her approach to merchandising is informed by her design and fine art background.
- Corporate Identity, Logos, Packaging and Collateral.
- Multi-channel Advertising Campaign Development.
- Art Direction and Coordination of Photoshoots—studio and on location.
- Visual Merchandiser and Buyer.
- Co-Managed International Team on Cross-Branding Marketing project for Sotheby’s.
- Guest Lecturer at The New School & Sotheby’s Institute of Art in New York City.
- Freelance Design & Art Director
Auction Sales Analyst
- Co-managed a web-based project that provided Sotheby’s American & European auction houses comparable reports for their upcoming fine art sales.
Retail Buyer & Visual Merchandiser
- Planned and purchased retail inventory, attended trade shows, visual merchandiser for soft goods & hard goods, worked with international designers and vendors to bring unique merchandise to US market, worked with Dutch headquarters to bring continuity to US business.
- Developed print materials such as outdoor boards, collateral, ads, posters, brochures and catalogs.
- Worked alongside agency personnel and clients to produce creative, compelling communication.
- Ability to work under multiple deadlines and to quickly provide creative solutions.
- Clients Included: Buell Motorcycles, Milliken Carpets, Baymont Inn & Suites, Butler Gum & Dental, McDonald’s, and RCN.