Brian is a graduate of the Columbus College of Art and Design, with over a decade of experience in graphic design and marketing. He has a passion for brand identity design, and has experience with print, apparel and web. He is a perfectionist with an eye for detail, but he never looses sight of the big picture.
- Developed the brand for American Addition, a neighborhood on the east side of Columbus
- Developed the brand for Nobo on Long - condominiums on the corner of 21st and Long Streets in Columbus
- Designed the King Lincoln District website
Graphic Designer at ZenGenius, Inc.
- Creates design solutions that have a high visual impact
- Designs Graphics for the Nationwide sponsored computer room in the Ronald McDonald House
Graphic Designer at Just Funky
- Designed licensed merchandise for retailers such as Spencer’s, Hot Topic, Target and Think Geek
- Worked with licenses including Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Trek, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley and many more
Graphic Designer at Atrium Corp.
- Worked closely with a team of merchants to manage multiple accounts in a timely and professional manner
- Developed the 2007 and 2008 apparel line and catalog for Mac Tools Inc.
Throughout his career Brian has had the opportunity to work with many great clients. Some directly, and others through a third party.
Columbus Housing Partnership, Homeport Ohio, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Norfolk Southern, Women’s Rescue, Harley Davidson, Victoria's Secret, Foose Design, Banks Power, Home Depot, Matco Tools, The Limited, Finish Line and many more.