Chelsea is a creative designer who specializes in graphic design, interior architecture design, window design and visual merchandising, with over 5 years of experience. Together with a dedicated work ethic and a well-rounded background, she is happy to jump on any project that comes her way. Chelsea thrives in a fast-paced environment, and loves creating memorable designs for a wide range of companies.
Visual Merchandising - International and Domestic Companies
Graphic Design - International and Domestic Companies
Production Artist - GAIAM - NYC
VISUAL AND INTERIOR DESIGNER - VMX
- Assisted with graphic re-branding, store design, graphic design, and visual merchandising designs.
- Designed and executed graphic design, floor plans, three-dimensional displays, and windows/photo shoots for assigned client floor-sets/mock builds/events.
- Stood as first point-of-contact between clients and the design team.
- Created proposals for all on-going projects and managed the team, to stay within budget.
- Designed seasonal graphic campaigns, advertisements, and standard visual merchandising manuals for multiple clients that improve sales.
- Partnered closely with the production team to align on all strategies and display elements, while striving to reduce the costs and ease in execution of installs for multiple stores.
- Translated merchant strategies into clear creative concepts and effective storytelling that optimizes profitability.
- Provided visual merchandising planning and on-site assistance for international and domestic store openings.
- Created reports of trends, compelling styling, and visual/merchandising strategies through extensive market research - including demographics and market trends analysis, competitive assessment, and consumer segmentation as they relate to fashion and the business.
HIGH ROAD DESIGN
- Designed and developed visual merchandising standards for retail dispensaries to maximize sales.
- Maintained updates to High Road Design Studio website.
- Provided merchandising plans and display designs for retail stores.
INTERIOR AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER
MCGINTY & CO
- Assisted my team with designing stores for college Barnes and Noble bookstores across the U.S.
- Executed graphic marketing designs with the design team.
- Specified furniture, finishes, and fixtures; assisted in budget development; prepared material boards.
- Maintained AutoCAD fixture templates.