Daniel is a team-oriented, energetic project manager who has experience in both visual merchandising and event production. With an eye for detail, he is able to engineer props with tools and also assist with lighting and sound for any type of event. He is always looking for a new challenge, and loves being part of the ZenGenius team.
- Visual Merchandising
- Event Project Management
- Window Design/Installation
- Brand Guide Support
- Prop/Decoration Engineering
- Holiday/Seasonal Installation
Visual Merchandiser at ZenGenius, Inc.
- Assisted cross-functional teams at Limited Brands with brand guide support, creative layers, marketing and merchandising.
- Supported window/floor installations for Holiday/Seasonal creative reviews for Victoria’s Secret & Pink.
Project Manager at Apex Event Production
- Devised creative ways to fashion a client’s event ideas with visual/lighting/sound.
- Engineered props and decorations for installations and events for clients such as American Heart Association.
- Managed multiple teams of contractors for large projects.
Public Relations Assistant at Stu:m Creations (Seoul, South Korea)
- Assisted with press events and marketing for current and prospective clients.
- Collaborated with clients to orchestrate employee appreciation events for key clients such as Aveda and Ferragamo.
- Styling for Fall Fashion Week fashion shows.