Danielle has a natural finesse for color, patterns and compositions. She is an innovative Visual Merchandiser with experience in soft and hard goods. Danielle’s background in fashion design and styling gives her the knowledge to seek-out and apply, up-and-coming trends to her visuals.
- Visual Merchandising
- Window Display
- Mock store merchandising and floor-sets for Victoria’s Secret.
- Merchandising and floor-set support for Chico’s.
- Created dimensional window display presentations from two-dimensional plans for Chico’s.
- Hands-on support for various projects for Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body works.
Floor-set Design Assistant
- Executed floor-set at flag ship stores.
- Assisted styling team by pulling looks, steaming and dressing mannequins.
- Installed window displays, placed marketing throughout the store, folded, calibrated, and back-stocked product.
- Assisted Visual Operations team with brand guide via hands-on in-store support, as well as perfecting zones for photography.
- Assisted Styling team and Visual Coordinators at mock store for future floor-sets.
- Installed visual displays at the home office.
- Executed visual presentations to create an experience for the customer through mannequin styling, graphics and merchandise placement.
- Lead merchandiser for the intimate apparel department.