Sr. Visual Merchandiser
Seasoned Visual Display Project Manager with an emphasis on global visual merchandising. Added industry specialty, creating dynamic in-store activations partnering with PR Agencies and retailers in order to develop environments that accurately exhibit company vision (in regards to visual display, visual merchandising and customer involvement.) Ten years in the field with domestic and international understanding. Skilled in the corporate retail sector with a reputation as a positive motivated leader.
- 12 years industry experience in regards to visual merchandising, display and project management
- Visual and prop stylist for home goods and apparel
- Retail, PR, and Fashion Week installations
- Staffing and team development
- Textile enthusiast
- Textile Study Tour Mali Africa (Textile Museum of Washington DC)
- New store opening team member, Urban Outfitters
Brand Curator/Designer at PlasticHeaven
- Creation of original designs for cut and sew collection, developed and manufactured in Brooklyn, NY.
- Management of all company finances, budget and retail/event communications.
- Maintenance of company social media, website and all related advertising and sponsorships.
Regional Visual Display Project Manager at Forever 21
- In collaboration with the design group, oversee the seasonal concept design, sourcing, construction process, interior room updates and media/PR events in accordance with project guidelines, budget for the largest market within the company.
- Developed an elevated NYC market by managing and training a team of corporate stylists to visually enhance the merchandising concepts on a daily, weekly and seasonal basis.
- Global visual merchandising focus on exploring new techniques, wall formats and customer buying traffic patterns, rolling out these prototypes in the Region.
- Develop and execute Regional Visual Training in response to market needs.
- NSO support for store layout, shop placement and interior design needs through coordination with outside vendors.