Visual Merchandiser & Fashion Designer
Genoveva Christoff has great experience working in the corporate retail world as a Designer and Visual Merchandiser. Her workmanship is impeccable, and she pays great attention to detail. She is a passionate trend-setter, with a keen sense of color and exceptional style. Her beautiful and fashion forward aesthetics caught the eyes of talent hunters, and she was invited to present designs at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Additionally, she won first runner-up prize for Adrianna Papell for E! Live from the Red Carpet design contest.
- Accustomed to managing multiple projects demonstrated by providing spot-on branded concepts for a varied clients.
- Habitual tracker of current fashion trends, ability to interpret and forecast future trends.
- Strong fashion and color sense.
- Consistently deliver innovative design solutions and beautiful designs.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills, comfortable with creative and technical roles.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Equally comfortable working in a team or independently.
Fashion Designer at Genoveva Christoff LLC
- Research, analyze and predict trends.
- Lead the design process from initial design concept to final production.
- Create clothing and accessory designs.
- Utilize hand-sketching and computer design programs.
- Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, fastenings and other embellishments.
- Create files for laser cutting.
- Design and print marketing materials.
Visual Merchandiser at Express
- Execute assigned visual displays during floorsets as directed in company visual documents.
- Maximize merchandise presentations by applying Express visual standards.
Fashion Designer at La Senza
- Researched trends and created mood boards.
- Created on-brand, commercial designs that reflect the conceptual direction/business strategy.
- Delivered design sketches/prototypes and provided specifications.
- Adapted designs based on feedback, incorporating for finalization.