Visual Merchandiser & Interior Architect
Jalpa is a creative thinker, who has five years of experience as a retail designer. She has designed various retail solutions for brands like Kellogg’s, 3M, Cadbury, Knorr and Unilever. She is extremely passionate about art and craft, loves to explore, seeks inspirations, handcrafts memories and delivers everlasting experiences. She perseveres in growing, learning and developing her skills and techniques each day.
- Visual merchandising and creative direction
- Store and window display design
- Furniture and fixture design
- Packaging design
- Won VMRD and POPAI Retail Design Awards.
Design Head at SAB Creations, Inc.
- Principal designer
- Leading a team of junior designers on various areas such as skill set development, design coordination and design thinking.
- Responsible for delivering turn key retail projects for companies like Cadbury, Oreo, Unilever, Gitanjali Jewels, Nutella - Ferrerro, Pringles - Kellogg’s.
Designer at FITCH, Inc.
- Crafted experiential retail design concepts for brands such as Vodafone and ITC at the in-store as well as outdoor retail environments.
Designer at Mahindra Retail, Inc
- Designed a complete mother and baby store focusing on space planning, fixture design, visual merchandising and environmental graphics in a completely new retail format.
- Designed their various seasonal window displays and concepts for visual merchandising.