Visual Merchandiser & Fashion Stylist
James is an experienced visual merchandiser with strong attention to detail. He has developed his visual merchandising capabilities through experience creating creative visual displays for several companies and education at The Ohio State University focused on fashion and retail. James has experience creating window presentations, floor planning, executing floor-sets, writing direction , training others to visual standards as well as experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Visual Merchandising
- Floorset Teams
- Writing Direction
- Fashion Stylist
Visual Merchandiser at Victoria Secret, Columbus, Ohio.
- Member of the flagship store's visual team: use creativity to update walls, tables and mannequins.
- Feature new merchandise and brand guide concepts with visual displays created during the day and overnight.
- Lead groups of sales associates and delegate tasks to accomplish visual goals.
- Support visitors from the home office with execution of visual displays.
Assistant Manager at Wet Seal, Dublin, OH.
- Visual division responsibility: Complete store updates that showcase new merchandise and trends.
- Lead visual updates, filling of new merchandise and marketing changes.
- Create, photograph and explain visual directives for all 9 stores in my district upon DM's request.
- Manage other stores and help with visuals when requested.
Head Cashier at Forever 21, Columbus, OH
- In charge of managing between three and either sales associates on store's lower level.
- Member of the week-long overnight update team that works to re-merchandise the entire store every 6 weeks.
- Helped with execution of weekly window updates.