With over three years of experience with retailers such as Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works and Flying Cross-VERT-X, Javan is quickly becoming a figure in the Visual Merchandising industry. Javan is skilled in creating 3D elements, executing window and interior displays as well as merchandising seasonal floorsets, and he continually seeks out trends that are relevant to business goals.
- Window and Interior Displays
- Visual Merchandising and Styling
- Trend Scoping and Strategic Thinking
- Strong Building and Construction Skills
- Strong Graphic Design Skills
Visual Merchandiser at ZenGenius, Inc.
- Execute floor plans, three-dimensional displays and style windows/photo shoots. Floor-sets/mock builds/events (i.e. Flying Cross-VERT-XBath & Body Works & Victoria’s Secret)
- Translate merchant strategies into clear creative concepts and effective storytelling that optimizes profitability
- Provide visual merchandising support to Visual Specialist/Manager/Directors
- Collaborate with Visual Manager/Directors to develop and implement in-store creative/visual ideas and strategy for mock builds, corporate floor-set and flagship store(s)
- In-Store Installation and window display
“Javan is extremely dependable, works well independently or in a group, and always completes every project quickly, effortlessly and with a smile. I feel that Javan would be an incredible asset to any Visual/Design team.”
- Brian J. Duran, Bath & Body Works