Jen is a versatile thinker and creator for various types of visual landscapes. Whether the canvas is a retail display window, stage set or the side of a building, Jen is known for helping to bring any idea to fruition with precision and beauty.
- Painting for Broadway and Off-Broadway productions
- Working on major motion pictures and television
- Installation of wide range of graphics
- Training at Cobalt Studios in backdrop painting
Visual Merchandiser at ZenGenius, Inc.
- Assist with various visual projects that involve merchandising and hands-on support.
- Scenic artist for film, television and theater for productions such as: The Knick, Cirque du Soleil, The Tony’s, The Wolf of Wall Street, Peter and the Starcatcher, Carol (The Price of Salt) and more.
Artist Assistant at Eric Grohe Murals, Inc.
- Provide creative assistance and direction for various large-scale mural projects.