Jessica is an accomplished visual merchandiser who excels in high pressure situations. She has extensive experience merchandising New Store Openings in new and developing markets throughout the world. Skilled at team management and development, and an innate problem solver, she is an efficient and effective executor of impactful visual presentations with a retail background of 16+ years.
- Window and Display Installation
- Visual merchandising
- Fixture Placement
- Development and Mentoring of store visual teams
- NSO management
Corporate Visual Merchandiser
New Store Openings at Forever 21
- Responsible for managing team of visuals and operational support in execution of NSO both domestically and internationally
- Accountable for visual standards, fixture placement, concept mapping, visual aesthetic, window and interior displays, store capacity, brand representation and photo submissions.
- Travel domestic markets to provide training and feedback to improve sales.
- Travel locally to assess and identify opportunities within fixture placement, store capacity, merchandising technique and mannequin placement to improve aesthetic increase sales.
- Support execution of new visual strategies and company initiatives.
- Partner with local DMs and DVMs upon request for specialized projects.
- Responsible for managing team of visuals in executing corporate directives, maintaining presentations and driving sales in high profile locations.
- Hired, trained and developed new visual merchandisers.
- Managed planning and implementation of floorsets.
- Support local market, corporate floorsets and NSOs as requested by HQ.
- Assisted and lead store openings, special projects, and provided guidance to sister districts.
- Participated in creation of corporate floor set in collaboration with peers and corporate leadership.