Joshua Bookman, LEED AP
Project Manager & Interior Architect
Joshua is a highly successful and results-driven Visual Merchandising professional with a proven record of accomplishments for innovative in-store visual concepts. In addition to his extensive background in Visual Merchandising, Joshua also has an education in Interior Architecture with LEED Accreditation. At ZenGenius, Joshua is not only a lead designer and project manager, but he also oversees recruiting, hiring and management of the team in New York City.
- 10+ Years of Visual Merchandising Experience
- Interior Design & Architecture
- Project Management & Coordination
- Marketing & Graphic Design
- Recruiting, Management & Training
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Architectural Rendering Software, and Microsoft Office
- Featured in VMSD Magazine for the 2013 Iron Merchant competition at IRDC
- Featured speaker at IRDC (International Retail Design Conference) in 2014
Project Manager & Interior Architect at ZenGenius, Inc.
- Strategize in-store visual merchandising concepts.
- Manage and coordinate projects from start to finish.
- Oversee hiring and management of the New York City staff.
- Created project management and budget tracking procedures.
Professor at LIM College
- Introduction to Visual Merchandising Professor.
- Architectural Resource Library Coordinator.
Visual Merchandiser & Assistant Manager at Pier 1 Imports
- Designed & executed seasonal window & promotional displays.
- Analyzed sales data to direct store presentation and appropriate space planning.
- Successfully increased store profitability through space planning, visual merchandising, strategic product placement & effective staff training of standards, guidelines & strategies.
“The best word to describe Joshua is “Excellent”. His work ethic, extreme attention to detail, knowledge, professionalism, talent and commitment has positioned Joshua as a key asset to ZenGenius, Inc. You can trust that he will get the job done every time and his delivery will be exceptional.”
- Rickelle Viney, ZenGenius, Inc.