Visual Merchandiser & Fashion Stylist
Josh is a seasoned expert in the fashion industry, witha wide array of experience in diverse niches of visual merchandising, styling, and ecommerce. With a keen eye for trends, colors, and textiles, Josh has a proven record of using his creative talents to develop a concept and business strategy for stores. Whether he is styling for an ecommerce production studio, a window in a store, or an entire fashion show, Josh’s work is detailed and methodical. He is a natural leader and a collaborative team player that perceives no project as being too complex, or too large.
- Visual Merchandising
- Trend and Textile Research and Development
- Window and Floor-set Design and Execution
- Fashion Show Production
Visual Merchandiser/Fashion Stylist
- Styled apparel and accessories to produce high quality digital images used for e-commerce and marketing for Victoria’s Secret.
- Collaborated with studio manager, photographers, and corporate partners to comply with client directives and set standards for various categories of merchandise.
- Responsible for procuring company product knowledge training, resulting in the creation of a stylist driven chat program focused on giving fashion advice and generating sales. Sales from this program resulted in a 12% increase in business.
- Analyzed customer feedback and survey data to improve customer experience and identify quality, service, and merchandise issues.
- Coached and developed a high-performance team of 3 managers and 20 associates. Team received many customer service accolades and won various company contests, including Best Visual Presentation, top comp sales increase, and top stylist.
- Achieved #1 comparable sales in the company for fiscal year 2012-2014. Increased store sales by 25% each year. Store sales volume doubled, reaching over $2 million in profit.
- MetroPark Stores
- Maximized store sales through daily inventory management, and updating displays and windows as sell through occurred.
- Maintained the highest level of visual store standards and product displays, created market specific displays by analyzing sales reports of individual brands and products.