Kaylyn is a highly organized and meticulously detailed individual. She engages both sides of her brain by planning and organizing in creative environments. She has experience with coordinating, event planning, marketing, writing and styling. Kaylyn has found ways to connect all the outlets that drive her in one harmonious way.
- Spearheaded conversion of systems for design clients at RH The Gallery
- Helped to open and run the Short North Kit and Ace
- Executed events at Kit and Ace
- Totaled over a $1,000,000.00 in sales at Madewell
- Skilled and trusted stylist
- Published writer: UWeekly and SCARLETTE Magazine
RH The Gallery
- Responsible for creating and maintaining design appointments with the interior designers in Google calendar, confirming appointments and following up with clients, resulting in 5-10 contacted clients daily.
- Keeping track of the roughly 220 Design Client Inquiry entries and responsible for its up-to-the-minute updates.
Kit and Ace, Short North
- Responsible for market outreach, brand awareness and growth, which resulted in personally obtaining 60 new, diverse connections.
- Assisted in planning 12 different events, with an average of 500 attendees total, and hosted 2 of those events.
- Developed strong writing style for emails, event invites and hand written notes.
- Utilized the social media app Pinterest for several articles, including DIY projects and recipe testing.
- Wrote six human interest pieces, Q+A style, on prolific OSU professors.
- 21 total articles written.
- Responsible for styling high-end clientele, resulting in total sales of $1,000,000.
- Worked on planning events with local businesses, musicians and current clientele, which included contacting the parties, organizing the space and promotion of the event.
- Developed excellent communication and organizational skills, and honed my memorization skills.