Kristen has a strong background in apparel and hard lines Visual Merchandising. She has a proven ability to train teams in Visual Merchandising concepts. Kristen encourages collaboration at all levels of management and departments to deliver a compelling visual experience.
- District Visual Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Window Styling
- New Store Opening Leadership and Execution
- Development of Standards and Merchandising Training
- Seasonal Trim Creation and Installation
- Special Events Coordination and Set-up
Bon Ton Stores, Herberger’s
- Responsible for the visual presentation in $28 million dollar location.
- Trained and developed visual, management, and store staff on visual standards.
- Coordinated and planned set up of store events including fashion shows and make-up artist events.
- Participated in execution and creation of store standards manual at flagship location.
- Managed and executed visual presentation to reflect company vision.
- Communicated and collaborated with all levels of store staff to execute and maintain a high level of presentation standards.
- Developed and delivered storewide trend and merchandising training.
- Executed weekly and quarterly merchandising updates and floor- sets.
- Conceptualized new fixture layout for store in partnership with the Field Merchandiser.
District Visual Manager
- Recruited, trained, and developed visual managers and associates for entire district.
- Conducted weekly store visits and workshops to provide feedback and creative solutions to drive sales.
- Assisted and led store openings, special projects, and provided guidance to sister districts.
- Participated in creation of corporate floor-set in collaboration with peers and corporate leadership.