Event & Visual Merchandiser
Laura is a dynamic and driven Events Specialist, ready to direct every client’s idea into a visionary experience. From grand galas, to corporate functions, no detail is too small; and with years of experience in event planning, broad scoping logistics, creative support and visual direction, she will guide the process at every turn. Laura’s true zeal for events that inspire, enliven, and impress every guest has fueled her attention for flawless design and sophisticated presence. A quick learner and avid listener, Laura is able to anticipate your needs and provide the extra touch to turn any occasion into the occasion.
- Supported a Vast Array of Events for Major Clients, including: BMI Federal Credit Union, Cover My Meds, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP, The City of Dublin, The New Albany Symphony, Easton Town Center, The Thurber House, The Columbus Arts Council and WOSU.
- Hosted the 2016 Santa Rita Wine Tasting Benefit, in Partnership with The American Red Cross.
- Hosted Children’s Cultural Arts and Organic Farming Events at FanPu Organic Farm in Chengdu, China.
- Principle representative for 300+ top profile private clients, providing external facing relations and account management to facilitate all client-based needs
Events Manager and Special Services
Texas De Brazil
- Led internal and external event sales, coordination, contracting, and promotion for private and corporate clients
- Pursued client out-reach and relations, in addition to community development in the Easton area through local and community accessible events
Executive Assistant, Events and Catering Coordinator
- Supported event planning, client meetings, and promotion for over 100 private and corporate events annually
- Designed and produced event themes and on-site visuals, along with catering preparation and presentation
- Oversaw event purchases and rentals, logistics, set-up, tear down, and execution while captaining core units