Lauren is an enthusiastic, outgoing and highly organized Visual Merchandiser and Stylist, readyto take on any project given to her. With many years of experience, she has become a reliable, quick learner, that can work in a fast-paced team environment, while paying great attention to detail. Lauren’s true passion for fashion has resulted in her becoming a trend-setter. Not only does Lauren have great expertise in Visual Merchandising, but she also has experience, and a keen eye for event merchandising.
- Styled for Columbus Fashion Week
- Visual Merchandised for a multi-billion-dollar company
- Completed floor-sets world-wide
- Worked on multiple even planning projects
Assistant Brand Senses Coordinator
Abercrombie & Fitch
- Completed floor-set prototype and scenario templates in VMS systems.
- Analyzed prototype details and calculated task hours for stores to execute.
- Worked with cross-functional partners to implement floor-sets.
- Created documentation for stores to follow.
- Exemplified creative out-of-the-box thinking.
Jones Select Custom Clothing
- Assisted styling models for shows.
- Prepared looks for shows.
- Scheduled client fittings with the designer.
- Assisted with fittings for clients.
- Made fashion recommendations based on trends.
- Worked as a fit model.
- Assisted during model casting calls.
- Prepared garments for fashion shows.
- Outfitted mannequins, organized showroom and processed retail orders.
- Established relationships with top clients globally, which led to repeat business.