International Visual Coordinator
Creative designer, Leslie Ritchey comes from a diverse and worldly background. Over the last seven years of her career, she has gained tremendous experience working internationally as a creative designer, marketing specialist, and business development professional within the U.S and Middle East. She’s had the opportunity to work as a creative designer and director with some of the freshest and newest brands on the market. Leslie has a great eye for design, and a natural business intuition, which is why she excels at what she does.
- Operations Manager
- Creative Art Director
- Creative Visual & Fashion Designer
- Marketing and SM Coordinator
International Visual Coordinator
- Contracted as a Visual Communications Coordinator by Bath & Body Works HQ. Assisted Marketing Communications team with development of Visual Merchandising Standards and Directives. Assisted with documenting floor-sets, Photo-shopping images, and magazine layout. Assisted Visual team with merchandising product on fixtures and walls for both Bath & Body Works, White Barn Candle Co. and third party.
- Visual Merchandiser and stylist for LBrands. Assisted Victoria’s Secret and Pink visual teams with seasonal floors within home office, i.e.: dressed/styled mannequins, assisted with wall and fixture merchandising, in addition to documentation.
- Graphic Designer and Marketing Specialist for ZenGenius Inc. Assisted marketing team with SM content management, re-designed company website, and managed and updated content within website.
Ritcom Management Consulting Group
- Coordinated public and in-house training for clients, including development of training manuals.
- Wrote business proposals and negotiated contract terms with clients.
- Carried out public relations and marketing activities.
- Managed administrative team and consultants for various projects.
- Designed & Developed marketing campaigns (mass emails, SMS, Billboards, etc.).
- Drafted invoices and other supporting documents for payments from clients.
- Prepared agendas, coordinated and organized appointments and meetings for the CEO at client site.
- Updated and maintained comprehensive inventories of the project resources.
- Designed and developed Health & Fitness facility for 5 Star hotel.
Creative Art Director & Women’s Apparel Designer
RAWMANIC Fitness & Fight Wear
- Responsible for the creative vision of RAWMANIC, including the overall look-and-feel of the brand, from online marketing, to in-store visual display, as well as product development.
- Created seasonal collection designs and developed concepts; implemented all creative requirements and directed the creative product from concept to completion.
- Special highlights: developed and designed RAWfit performance wear for women and men. All new performance line launched summer of 2015.
Mikael D Haute Couture
- Responsible for designing seasonal look-books of collections for celebrity stylists.
- Designed all graphics for launch parties/cocktails of new collections including wall posters, floor signs, gift bags, media signage, etc.
Visual Designer & Stylist
Big Rock Little Rooster
- Worked with the design team to create impactful displays for the store windows, as well as developing floor-sets, planograms and merchandising the product.
- Styled models for in-store events, trunk shows, bridal conferences and fashion photo shoots.