Lindsay is a highly motivated, detail oriented individual, with an avid aesthetically seeking eye. Working many years in Columbus, Ohio and New York City, Lindsay has a wide variety of experience including: visual merchandising, project coordinating, event planning/production and photography.
- Visual Merchandising
- Project Management
- Event Production
- Production Management
- Studio Management
Project Manager, Visual and Events Merchandiser at ZenGenius, Inc.
- Project Manager for Events and Visual projects.
- Responsible for proposal writing, management of budget, client relations and staff scheduling.
Visual Merchandiser at Limited Brands
- Full-time contractor for Bath & Body Works visual team at the home office in Columbus, Ohio.
- Helped produce thousands of hand embellished hat-boxes for Victoria’s Secret 2008 Holiday floorset.
- Installed vinyl marketing in windows and merchandised stores for Victoria’s Secret and Pink in Columbus, Ohio and New York.
Liaison between ZenGenius New York & Ohio
- Assisted in hiring of New York team.
- Coordinator for New York projects.
Visual Merchandiser at Macy’s
- Merchandised and accessorized the furniture departments throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
Stage Manager, Jazz & Rib Fest, Columbus, Ohio
- Maintained performance schedule.
- Liaison between performers, production crew and festival staff.
Studio Manager, Learned Evolution + The Meta Agency, New York
- Managed production of events, internal team, artist relations, client relations, bookkeeping and studio operations.
Production Manager, #FEED powered by Twitter, SXSW Interactive 2013
- Managed contracts, budget, client relations, and vendor relationships.