Director of Operations
LuAnne is a highly motivated businesswoman with a proven track record of success. She is a certified HR Professional and a member of the Society for Human Resource Management. Her experience includes Operations Management for a real estate investment company in Dayton, Ohio, which was recognized as the fastest growing company in the state of Ohio and ranked 48th out of 5,000 companies nationwide. LuAnne began her career working for a major auto finance company and worked as a Regional Office Administrator supporting regional operational and marketing efforts. LuAnne's work experience combined with her amazing work ethic make her an invaluable member of the ZenGenius team.
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Coordination and Planning
- Process Improvement
- Team Leadership
Director of Human Resource Management and Operations at ZenGenius, Inc.
- Assists with business development processes and procedures
- Develops business organizational planing and process improvement
- Manages and oversees a team of 50 part-time and full-time employees
Operations Manager at Ohio Investments, LCC.
- Managed day-to-day operations for a fast growing real estate investment firm
- Purchased and sold more than 1,000 properties during her tenure
- Recognized for company being 48th out of 5,000 fastest growing companies in the United States with a three-year growth rate of 5,500 percent
Business Analyst/Project Manager at PNC Mortgage
- Project Manager for affiliated business arrangement department
- Successfully created a project plan for mortgage branch openings within 30 days, which previously took 6 months to a year
Regional Office Administrator at Ford Credit
- Supported 12 branches within the Pittsburgh/Cincinnati region
- Coordinated biannual regional regional meetings
- Created and analyzed monthly profit reports for the Pittsburgh/Cincinnati region to determine branch and region profitability
- Assistant to Regional Manager