Illustrator & Graphic Designer
Uzcategui is an experienced Illustrator and Designer with a strong ability to create and design solutions to any given problem. He has experience with both corporate and freelance clients. He is skilled with traditional art mediums including painting, along with much computer software knowledge within Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Luis has proven his ability to maintain excellent communication with the clients and teas he has worked with. He is a driven creative with passion for his work and is always thinking out of the box.
- Package Design
- Logo Design
- Web Design
Package & Graphic Designer for Big Lots Inc.
- Responsible for branding the food and home décor departments.
- Developed the look of the brand through typographic packaging with the use of Pantone colors, images illustrated and designed by myself as well as stock images.
- Worked with the creative team to brainstorm and conceptualize ideas for new branding, color trends as well as sales strategies.
- Was responsible for maintaining the creative guides document to ensure our overseas vendors would follow these standards in order to ensure the accuracy of our product vision.
- Worked with buyers to design new packaging and to update any old packaging designs.
Freelance Illustrator for AEG (gaming company)
- Illustrated medium scale paintings with the use of traditional mediums for a card game called, "Legend of the Five Rings".
- Maintained constant communication through emails with the art director to ensure project was on track with the timeline.