Curious and intuitive by nature, Mary has a passion for graphic design, and how: words, music, colors, images, video and objects all tie into the audience experience. She has worked in a variety of environments and company sizes, with roles in marketing, project coordination, publishing, and vendor management. Mary’s analytical skills, creative flair and strong cognitive ability has established her proven commitment to quality.
Outside of work, Mary explores a balance between mind and body. She is a 5th Degree Black Belt, Master Instructor. She has been known to be crafty, and has created mixed-media artwork that has been shown in local galleries.
- Launching Own Business.
- Designer for Fashion Week Columbus 2016.
- Designer for The Columbus Asian Festival.
- Poster Designs for Annual Fundraiser, Hosted by the Reigning Mr. Olympia, Phil Heath.
- Complete Branding Design for Short North’s Julep.
- Donating Creative Time to Non-profits.
Visual Communications Graphic Designer
Owner and Graphic Designer
Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer
Azoti Local Solutions
Graphic Designer and Production Coordinator
Citi Mutual Funds
Production Coordinator, Print & Product Buyer
School Specialty Publishing
Manufacturing and Production Analyst