Global Project Manager & Marketing Coordinator
Meg is a results-driven Marketing and Public Relations professional. She graduated magna cum laude from Saint Mary’s College in South Bend, IN, where she studied mass communication, public relations and marketing. Immediately after graduation, Meg began working as a project coordinator at a communications firm in Dayton, OH. Meg’s work and educational experiences have equipped her with a strategic mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- Editor of The Art of Visual Merchandising: Short North by Joe Baer
- Project Management
- Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
Executive Assistant / PR & Marketing Coordinator ZenGenius, Inc.
- Responsible for discovering, planning and implementing marketing materials and strategic initiatives.
- Provides assistance to CEO of ZenGenius, Joe Baer.
Service Trip Coordinator
- Analyzed and processed applications for potential volunteers.
- Point of contact connecting the volunteers, the affiliated organizations and the board of directors.
- Active participant in strategic decisions related to expansion and recruitment.
Write On Target, Inc.
- Coordinated projects between account leads, design teams, production staff and outside vendors/customers.
- Produced print, electronic and web communication materials that simplified complex employee benefit information.
- Generated public relations opportunities for the firm by soliciting and scheduling speaking engagements for the CEO.
- Managed the firm’s social media presence on various sites including Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.