Global Project Manager & Marketing Coordinator
Meg is a results-driven Project Manager and Marketing professional. At ZenGenius, Meg is responsible for planning and implementing strategic initiatives, including training seminars, marketing campaigns, speaking engagements and more.
Meg has managed projects throughout the United States and across the globe, including visual installations in Hawaii, speaking engagements in Canada and Australia and trade shows in Las Vegas, just to name a few. Meg also manages VMX (Visual Merchandising Experts), an international joint venture that combines ZenGenius's visual merchandising expertise with retail analytics insights from their Italian partner firm, Grottini Labs.
- Editor of The Art of Visual Merchandising: Short North by Joe Baer
- Project Management
- Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
Global Project Manager / Marketing Coordinator
Executive Assistant / PR & Marketing Coordinator
- Responsible for discovering, planning and implementing marketing materials and strategic initiatives.
- Provides assistance to CEO of ZenGenius, Joe Baer.
Service Trip Coordinator
- Analyzed and processed applications for potential volunteers.
- Point of contact connecting the volunteers, the affiliated organizations and the board of directors.
- Active participant in strategic decisions related to expansion and recruitment.
Write On Target, Inc.
- Coordinated projects between account leads, design teams, production staff and outside vendors/customers.
- Produced print, electronic and web communication materials that simplified complex employee benefit information.
- Generated public relations opportunities for the firm by soliciting and scheduling speaking engagements for the CEO.
- Managed the firm’s social media presence on various sites including Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.