Mindi is a well-trained creative thinker who loves making things. She was formally educated in areas of Fashion Design, such as construction, design, pattern making, knitwear and concept development. With a strong retail background, she began her transition into visual display, while her passion for bridal led her to discover her talents in event design and event décor production.
- Assistant to Production Manager
- Bridal Designer’s Assistant
- Bridal Stylist
- Freelance Dress/Event/Décor Designer/Creator
- Provides hands-on support and production assistance for retail and event clients.
- Prepared garments and accessories based off of customer information to create an “unimagined” bridal experience through quality service and product knowledge.
VWIDON Bridal Boutique
- Responsible for providing exceptional service and knowledge during bridal appointments.
- Completed alterations using various hand sewing techniques.
Senior Sales/Visual Display/Home Re-stock Coordinator
- Responsible for providing an engaging shopping experience through remarkable service and excellent product knowledge.
- Worked under the visual display coordinator to create, construct and install visual art to enhance the shopping experience.
- Re-stocked home products, provided product information, recalled location of product on sales floor, and monitored back stock inventory.
Assistant to Production Manager
- Constructed and hand-made products.
- Prepared products to be boxed and shipped to customers.