Event Project Manager
Morgan recently graduated from Ohio University with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration specializing in Marketing, Communications and International Business. She hopes to combine her love for marketing and event planning into a future career.
- Inventory Management
- Event Planning
Student Director of Personnel and Special Events, Ohio University Competitive Sports.
- Created a wide variety of special events for the student body and handled the logistics for each event.
- Managed administrative responsibilities such as scheduling and payroll for a staff of over 50 student employees.
Intern, Old Washington Business Association.
- Assisted the head event planner of the company by organizing and planning events.
- Created new and exciting ideas for events to be successful by attracting new customers and remaining innovative.
Student Consultant, Global Consulting Program.
- Collaborated effectively in small team environment to produce final product deliverables and final presentation to faculty.
- Collaborated with Italian students, faculty and business owners to create a well rounded business plan.