Gifted with a strong visual eye and practical business sense, Natalie’s skills translate themselves well into a wide range of creative disciplines in the retail, fashion and entertainment industries. Her passion for bringing beauty to a brand and helping it grow is the key motivator for her vigorous work ethic. Her specialties include visual styling, graphic design, web design, and social media.
- Developed a collection of licensed products and packaging (50+ retail items) for Deadmau5 that were sold in Spencer’s Gifts and Hot Topic stores nationwide.
- Created social media profiles and graphics for national brands like Disney Channel star G. Hannelius (2.8 million Facebook fans, 372k Twitter fans), Fing’rs (91k Facebook fans), Foxy Produce (57k Facebook fans).
- Designed e-commerce graphics and e-newsletters for $5 billion retail giant Big Lots (21 million site visits per year, 1.1 million Facebook fans, 60k Twitter fans).
- Worked with top fashion stylists, bloggers, celebrities, and Youtube personalities (Sophie Simmons, HannaBeth, Glozell, IJustine, Nikki Phillipi, Jess Lizama) in developing video & print graphics for e-commerce site The Style Club.
Graphic Designer at ZenGenius, Inc.
Provide graphic design support to various national clients, such as Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret.
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Provide freelance graphic design support to companies such as Fendi, Fin’grs, Dolphin Organics, ok1984, FanTravel, Foxy Produce, Cotton Supply Co, The Style Club, Disney Channel star G. Hannelius, La Isla Swimwear, KRMA Clothing and more.
“I have always been so pleased to work with Natalie- she is on time and professional and her designs are energetic and engaging! Anytime I need something to really shine to promote any of my numerous projects, I know that I can always trust Natalie to get the job done well and in a timely fashion. Further, I have recommended Natalie to numerous other business friends as well. She has done superb work for them as well.”
-Joshua Wagner, Entrepreneur