Natalie is very passionate about Visual Merchandising. Sheis driven, responsible and is able to work well under pressure. She has an excellent style and visual display background. She loves to work on projects that bring out her creative thinking. Her prior skills in visual merchandising and styling provide positive results.
- Visual Merchandising and Styling
- Floor Plan Development
- Customer Service
- Implemented Floor Sets and Window Displays as Promotional and Marketing Tools
Assistant Manager/Visual Merchandising Manager
- Assumed the role as Sales Leader; hired and recruited for associates; completed staff reviews and coaching/team selling with encouraging and positive feedback
- Consistently utilized company tools and resources; built a client based business and followed up accordingly.
- Assisted in all non-selling tasks, including: marketing, merchandising, product knowledge and customer service.
Denim Specialist - Contemporary Department
Saks Fifth Avenue
- Consistently exceeded goals and expectations; including sales exceeding $8,000/day in merchandise, organization of stock + back rooms, and assistance with visual merchandising.
- Recognized for the ability to facilitate sales and appointed “go to” associate for new associate training.
Sales Associate - Brass Plum & TBD department (current department)
- Facilitated complete product line selection, sales and customer service in department marketing to women ages 15-40; additionally, circulated entire store to provide personalized shopping service to all clientele.
- Merchandised and reset retail floor, created apparel/accessory visual displays and assisted clientele with fashion decisions and product selection. Also, maintained personal service client book.