Richard is an accomplished, innovative and results-oriented Visual Merchandise Market Leader. He has proven abilities to leverage organizational relationships in a creative, fast-paced and rapidly changing retail environment. As a collaborative leader, he directs the development of Visual Merchandising concepts and planning. Richard is instrumental in creating brand recognition strategies to support key business initiatives through building relationships, mentoring and collaboration.
- Process Improvement & Training
- Visual Merchandising
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Competitive Analysis
- Store Layout and Design
- New Business Development
- Consultant and Vendor Management
Multi-Level Visual Merchandise Manager/Store Opening Project Manager
- Drove brand awareness, trained teams in all aspects of visual merchandising, store design and customer service.
- Worked with small boutiques, kiosks, outlets and military sites’ shopping venues, as well as large box stores to help coordinate, direct and work to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Owned and operated franchise store. Operated, marketed, purchased and drove sales through consistent techniques and partnering with other franchises in Boston market.