Samantha is a results-driven professional and creative problem solver. She specializes in manipulating real-world materials of any origin. With a background in the edible arts, she is able to find Zen within chaos. She loves new challenges and will work her absolute hardest to bring your vision to life.
- Project Management
- Sous Chef
- Freelance Visual Merchandiser
- Maintain and organize The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show inventory.
- Work with logistics team to ship fashion show looks around the world.
- Travel and assist Victoria’s Secret visual team with store openings nationally.
- Assist in designing and crafting visual elements.
Bath & Body Works:
- Visual Merchandising
- Organization of visual elements and products
- Hand crafted visual elements for window displays
- Traveled and installed displays nationally
- Vinyl installation.
- Assist with maintaining correct marketing on campus.
- Hand crafted visual elements.
- Designed vignettes for products.
- Assist with floral design.
- Onsite installation.
- Assist with managing team.
Sculpture & Jewelry Lab Technician
Columbus College of Art and Design (CCAD)
- Assisted students with projects and tool usage.
- Worked directly with professors to guide demonstrations.
- Ran tool rentals and repaired broken tools and machines.