Sarah is passionate about visual merchandising and store design, and has the knowledge of visual identity and design direction. She has the ability to bring efficiency as a team member to any working situation she is placed in. Her work entails building compelling branding and distinctive retail environments. She is very detail oriented and finds the best possible way to seek solutions effectively.
- Visual merchandising and floor layouts
- Window production and installation
- Participant of the DDI Student Window Challenge with Saks Fifth Avenue
- Macy’s Herald Square Holiday windows 2013
- Proficient in Google Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office
Visual Merchandiser at ZenGenius, Inc.
- Contributed to the Holiday décor installation for Victoria’s Secret.
- Assisted with the planning and mood boards for the 2014 Holiday store design and décor.
- Hands-on support for store design and visual merchandising projects.
Visual Merchandiser & Window Production Intern at Barneys New York
- Assisted with floor layout and merchandising in accessories, women’s wear and men’s wear.
- Create mannequin displays and highlights to promote designers.
- Vinyl application and signage installation.
- Assisted with the construction, planning and installation of the store windows.