Event & Visual Merchandiser
Sean’s passion for design, fashion and art is fueled by an innate curiosity and creativity, making him an exceptional Event and Visual Merchandiser. Sean balances his creativity and attention to detail with an acute awareness of how merchandising can best achieve client goals.
- In-store and Regional Visual Merchandising
- Event Planning, Sourcing and Installation
- Training and Development
- Interior Design
- Contributed to large-scale event and visual merchandising projects, including the New Albany Classic and the opening of a 27,000 square foot Verizon flagship store on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile.
- Served as West Coast Regional Visual Manager for HMS Host with over 75 stores across nine cities in six states.
Regional Visual Manager
Limited Brands - C.O. Bigelow
- Oversaw comprehensive store re-stages, increasing profitability of C.O. Bigelow brand by an average of 30% in all shops.
- Reduced Holiday floor-set costs over 50% by sourcing antique props locally.
- Identified and trained members of sales staff to assume visual responsibilities during floor-sets, reducing need and cost of sourcing contracted employees.
Moseley & Stokes
- Merchandise featured in October 2013 issue of Town & Country as a Vintage and Market Finds vendor for One Kings Lane.
- Interior Design featured in June 2013 issue of House Trends magazine.
- Visual Merchandiser for The Green Olive Company and Celebrate Local.
“Sean’s visual merchandising was an integral part of our 36% to LY sales increase over Black Friday weekend 2014. His resourcefulness and imagination transformed our existing xtures to create a spectacular pop for our largest category tables and window displays.”
- Heidi Maybruck, Celebrate Local