Shani is a creative “jack of all trades,” who thrives in environments that offer plenty of opportunities to challenge oneself. She has an intense passion for all things fashion,and has more than 7 years of corporate level experience in Visual Merchandising, Styling and Management. As a natural problem solver, she is adept at creating visual solutions that will balance presentation with profitability. Her elevated fashion forward aesthetic shines through in all her work,and she is able to consistently develop and produce well executed merchandising and styling presentations thatare captivating to the customer and are brand relevant. Shani has a vast knowledge of current fashion trends, market awareness and street style savvy that allow her to be comfortable and proficient in working with products of all types.
- Multi-unit Visual Presentation Management-District and Regional Levels.
- Developed, Trained and Mentored Store Teams.
- Large Scale Creative Project Management.
- Production of Original Window and Interior Mannequin Presentations.
- Creative Conception for Merchandising Product Collections.
Sr. Corporate Stylist
- Developed weekly window and interior mannequin presentations for NYC store locations based on seasonal campaigns and support of specific product buys.
- Curate and merchandised special product trend collections in NYC stores.
- Identified opportunities to elevate presentations through use of display, mannequins and fixture placement to improve customer response.
- Assisted with creation of special events and styling of product for seasonal campaigns, media product previews, press day visits, new store openings and vendor collaborations.
Regional Field Stylist
- Trained store teams on window and interior mannequin presentation and execution standards.
- Coordinated and reviewed installation of seasonal visual elements for the region in windows and interiors and provided feedback for changes and improvements.
- Facilitated workshops for District Visual Managers and visual teams on fashion concepts and styling ideas relevant to the brand aesthetic, current floor -sets and trend campaigns.
- Oversaw all styling presentations at new store openings.