Sr. Visual Merchandiser
Stephanie Bair-Garant is a passionate, creative individual who is recognized for her exceptional leadership and entrepreneurial spirit. A visionary professional with a broad range of talent and over 10 years of visual merchandising experience, she is valued for her expertise and ability to translate big picture thinking into actionable plans with a commitment to excellence.
As a Columbus College of Art and Design alum with a focus in Media Studies, her passion for traveling and taking pictures led her to Europe several times when she eventually stayed in London for a post at the Tate Gallery. While living in London, she became assistant to the exhibitions organizer for Magnum Photos.
When she returned to Columbus she divided her time between working in galleries and freelancing as a photographer. She then began consulting for several retailers utilizing her talents in visual merchandising, window design and prop styling. She has lived in London, Chicago, New York City and has most recently returned to her native home of Columbus, Ohio. She has been a multi- store visual leader with Anthropologie and Free People, overseeing visual presentation and window displays in the greater New York area and the Midwest.
- Multi-store leader
- Proactive mentor and team trainer
- Visual store opening lead
- Trend forecastor
- Brand guide editor
- Lead seasonal rollout executions
Sr. Visual Merchandiser
ZenGenius, Inc. Columbus, Ohio
Senior District Visual Manager, Midwest and Greater Chicago
- Multi-store leader (16 stores including Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota and Wisconsin)
- Store opening lead of 5 newest stores
- Oversee hiring and development of management store operations, presentation, display execution and customer experience for Midwest District
- A proactive mentor, teacher and problem solver for the company by setting a leadership example for others to aspire to
- Successfully drive sales through closely managing weekly business reports and seasonal rollout executions
- Train and develop Store Managers, Assistant Visual Managers and Display Coordinators through hands-on visits and workshop environments
- Innate understanding of market trends, key items, allocation and merchandising to ownership
District Visual Manager, New York Metro and Northern New Jersey
- Multi-store leader. Oversee store presentation, display execution and customer experience for New York Metro
- Known for building and motivating teams to elevate presentation, maximize sales and profitability, uphold visual and operational standards and ensure excellent customer service
- Provide inspiration and clear direction, set expectations for multi -functional teams during quarterly floor sets
- Visual Store opening lead
Owner, Columbus, Ohio
- A start-up boutique, gallery, studio, workshop in Columbus, Ohio.
- This multi-purpose space was used for gallery shows, pop-up shops, mini flea markets and private events. The goal was to have an incubator space for up and coming artists, bakers, candlestick makers.
- Hosted ROYGBIV’s annual Member curated event
Home Merchandiser Columbus, Ohio
Bath and Body Works Home Office
- Worked with the creative team to ideate and develop ideas for seasonal campaigns
- Collaborated with merchandising and marketing team in the execution of seasonal set ups
- Created and edited brand guides for store teams to aid in translation of Home Office direction
Visual Manager (Bras and Panties, Loungewear and VSX)
Victoria’s Secret/Limited Brands Home Office
- Partner with Visual Director and Creative team to produce an aspirational customer experience through seasonal store set up including monthly updates in mock store environment and High Profile stores
- Trend forecasting for merchandise techniques, storytelling and development of new fixtures
- Partner with designers, merchants, marketing and creative team in order to execute floor sets
- Edit brand guides before published and distributed to all stores