Suzi West believes that success in the current competitive marketplace requires stimulating the consumer through experiential environments. That stimulation ultimately results in the loyalty of customers and the creation of brand zealots. She provides an approach that is both creative and strategic, and most importantly, tailored to the specific needs of each client.
She has an extensive history in Visual Merchandising, Styling, Buying, Brand Marketing and Environmental Design. Having succeeded with her own retail brick and mortar business, as well as working nationally and internationally in retail environments, she is known for her coordination of eye, hand and mind. She is identified as an executor who truly understands all facets of the retail experience, as well as the importance of the big financial picture.
With over 25 years of experience, she is truly passionate about retail and brand projection.
She recently earned certifications in holistic health coaching, as well as life coaching to further her contribution to individuals as well as businesses.
- Creative Entrepreneur Visual Merchandising
- Brand Strategy, Training, Workshop, Seminars
- Life and Wellness Coach, Designer, Curator, Stylist
Principal- Merchandising Consultant, Marketer, Stylist, Designer
Suzi West, Life Consultant
- Responsible for presentation, product selection, brand direction and environmental design.
- Create brand experiences for store openings, window presentations and special events for both national and international clients ranging from 750 SF to 35,000 SF.
- Client list to include: Victoria Secret, The Limited, DSW, Aeropostale, Homage, NBC 4, Athleta, V&D Amsterdam, David’s Bridal, West NYC, Claire’s, Fossil, Bath and Body Works, Tavistock Group, ADOC International.
- Industry work includes home furnishings, luxury and fashion apparel, footwear, athletics, bridal, lingerie and beauty and restaurant retail.
Collier West, LLC
- Business executive with responsibility for day-to-day operations and long-term strategy, including P&L accountability, merchandise selection and procurement, strategic market planning, business development, sales forecasting, marketing, visual merchandising, pricing, training and personnel management for a self-created independent luxury brand retailer.