Tony Cipriani has over 18 years of experience in the world of Visual Merchandising, Styling, and Event Organization. He is known for his attention to detail, organization, knowledge of current trends, and for having a creative eye. He has lead entire store teams, visual managers and districts in regards to Visual Merchandising, Store Standards and Styling techniques. Tony is creative in all aspects of his life, he enjoys drawing, painting, working as a DJ and owning/operating his own apparel company in which he designs his clothing.
- Visual Merchandising
- Styling Expert
- Floor-set/Window Design and Execution
- Market Visual Manager overseeing multiple units
- New Store Opening and Store Rehab Expert
- Flagship Store Director
- Inventory and Operations Management
- Event Planning and Execution
- Apparel Design
White Barn Flagship General Manager
- Visual lead for district and ops/visual lead for store openings
- Creative visual merchandising displays exclusive to the Flagship store.
- Utilized brand reporting to assess business, associate performance, merchandising decisions and evaluate inventory needs.
Pac Sun Flagship, Store Director
- Created fixture block for sales floor as well as all visual and merchandise placement.
- Store Rehab Leader
- 2012 Top 5 Store Director in REgion and Top 10 in company
J. Crew Manager
- Recruit, train, and develop visual managers and visual associates for entire market.
- Execute floor-sets, all visual displays, window installments as part of company floor-set team.
- Develop and execute events for clients
- New Store Opening, Store Rehab Team and Store Re-model Lead
Abercrombie & Fitch, Store Manager
- District Visual Leader
- Window and Floor-set Execution
- Top Door Store Manager