Visual Merchandiser & Interior Designer
Vicky is a dedicated and talented designer with wide artistic experience and strong understanding of design processes. She has a passionate drive to learn, create and help others. Her attention to detail, organization and execution of projects reflects her desire to successfully produce solutions for clients.
- Retail space planning and visual merchandising
- Residential interior design and remodeling
- Company renovation awards from NARI of Central Ohio
- Designer, painter and volunteer with Special Spaces Columbus
Project Assistant at Moody-Nolan, Inc.
- Created construction document sets for Victoria’s Secret Beauty & Accessories (international), Bath & Body Works (international and domestic) and White Barn Candle (domestic).
- Built and rendered 3D models in SketchUp for Victoria’s Secret Beauty & Accessories store fixtures.
- Executed site visits to central Ohio Kroger stores to update existing CAD documents for future renovations.
Interior Designer at Griffey Remodeling
- Conducted meetings with clients for concept, project outline, item approval and progress evaluations.
- Constructed basic style boards and met with local vendors.
- Selected cabinetry, finishes, tile, countertops, flooring, appliances, lighting, hardware, paint, etc. based on budget and type of renovation.
- Designed backsplash, flooring and closet layouts as needed.
- Organized, calculated, ordered and oversaw installation of items.
- Managed multiple jobs by visiting and communicating with showroom designers, sending email updates, creating calendars and observing subcontractors on job sites.