ZenGenius Co-Founder & Sr. Visual Merchandiser
After starting in retail as a Henri Bendel Sales Manager, Paul moved over to the Visual Department. It was here that he found his passion for the creative aspects of retail. He has extensive experience across all levels of Visual Merchandising, from high-end couture, designer, sportswear, jewelry, home-goods, and shoes, he’s covered it all.
- Working at Henri Bendel during the 90’s when it was a full-scale store.
- Involved in many store openings for Lazarus, Victoria’s Secret and Chico’s.
- Co-Founder of ZenGenius, Inc.
- Experiencing the world while traveling for work.
Sr. Visual Merchandiser/Co-Founder
- Excels with hands-on installations for a variety of visual and event projects.
- Works on graphics and branding for visual and event projects.
- Works with internal ZenGenius team creating training programs for a variety of businesses.
Visual Merchandiser Victoria’s Secret
- Oversaw multiple departments during merchandising for floor-sets.
- Generated floor-set documents.
- Worked directly with multiple internal teams testing new fixtures, visuals and graphics.
Visual Merchandiser Henri Bendel
- Worked in visual merchandising for 5 years, covering all areas of the store.
- Participated in installations at Easton Towne Center store for 6 years.
- Oversaw in-store standards.
- Early window sets were initial idea generating, sourcing and installing.